This is strange. The top five properties on Zillow.com are in Mountain View, CA, Mint Hill, NC, Oakland, CA, San Diego, CA and Fort Collins, CO. Fort Collins? Yup. What is stranger is that the Fort Collins property is dramatically cheaper than the rest. It is listed for $153,900 in comparison to the top property which is listed at $1.599 million. That does not make sense. I doubt if the Fort Collins property has a high level of genuine interest. Some real-estate agent has had his interns clicking!
The other thing that surprised me was that the top house was viewed 218 times in a week. That's it? That is nothing for a $1.6 million home. Many of those views were probably the lister and his/her real-estate agent.
- AdSense (1)
- AdSense Report Card (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Baseball (1)
- Bidding and Ranking (1)
- Book Search (1)
- Browser (1)
- Freakonomics (1)
- Geo-Targeting (1)
- Google (6)
- Google advertising (1)
- Google Reader (1)
- iGoogle (1)
- Internet Advertising (1)
- MSN/Live (1)
- New Yorker (1)
- Opera (1)
- Salary (1)
- Search (1)
- search engine marketing (2)
- Search engine optimization (2)
- Seattle Mariners (1)
- SEM (1)
- SEO (2)
- Smoking (1)
- Text Ad (1)
- Toobin (1)
- Yahoo (1)
- Yahoo Search Marketing Blog (1)
- AdSense Report Card
- Yahoo's Search Marketing Tutorials.
- Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy's Shared Items on Goog...
- From the Wall Street Journal: Three Myths on Boost...
- Top Search Engines in July 2007.
- Six Degrees of Bill Gates
- Baseball team salary and their win-loss record
- The Power of Disgusting Advertising
- Swag, Swag, Swag
- Google RSS Reader Adds Search
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2011
- Opera, the Real Google Browser?
- Content for iGoogle.
- Google's Moon Shot
- Top Viewed Properties on Zillow.
- Dan Pink finds the best quotes.
- See What Google Talk Users Are Listening To
- Defusing a Google Bomb
- Inside the Googleplex
- GMail Videos Get Unbelievable View Numbers
- The Zune phone concept is not dead in the water ye...
- Marketing Words of Wisdom
- "All Marketers Are Liars" by Seth Godin
- Wall Street Journal quotes me!
- Pecha Kucha
- US Open
- Top 10 Sites on Alexa.com today
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2005 (24)