The Freakonomics blog asks the question-
“Why are we eating so much shrimp?” Apparently, the per-capita shrimp consumption has tripled from 1980 to 2005. The answer- "A key factor is that prices have dropped sharply."
- AdSense (1)
- AdSense Report Card (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Baseball (1)
- Bidding and Ranking (1)
- Book Search (1)
- Browser (1)
- Freakonomics (1)
- Geo-Targeting (1)
- Google (6)
- Google advertising (1)
- Google Reader (1)
- iGoogle (1)
- Internet Advertising (1)
- MSN/Live (1)
- New Yorker (1)
- Opera (1)
- Salary (1)
- Search (1)
- search engine marketing (2)
- Search engine optimization (2)
- Seattle Mariners (1)
- SEM (1)
- SEO (2)
- Smoking (1)
- Text Ad (1)
- Toobin (1)
- Yahoo (1)
- Yahoo Search Marketing Blog (1)
- AdSense Report Card
- Yahoo's Search Marketing Tutorials.
- Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy's Shared Items on Goog...
- From the Wall Street Journal: Three Myths on Boost...
- Top Search Engines in July 2007.
- Six Degrees of Bill Gates
- Baseball team salary and their win-loss record
- The Power of Disgusting Advertising
- Swag, Swag, Swag
- Google RSS Reader Adds Search
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2011
- Opera, the Real Google Browser?
- Content for iGoogle.
- Google's Moon Shot
- Top Viewed Properties on Zillow.
- Dan Pink finds the best quotes.
- See What Google Talk Users Are Listening To
- Defusing a Google Bomb
- Inside the Googleplex
- GMail Videos Get Unbelievable View Numbers
- The Zune phone concept is not dead in the water ye...
- Marketing Words of Wisdom
- "All Marketers Are Liars" by Seth Godin
- Wall Street Journal quotes me!
- Pecha Kucha
- US Open
- Top 10 Sites on Alexa.com today
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2005 (24)