Lars Perner has an excellent list of words of wisdom. Here is a sample-
Even if it ain't broke, preventive maintenance may still be cost-effective.
Market share, unlike body weight, is very difficult to gain and very easy to lose.
Being normal (of necessity) is not a badge of distinction.
A conscience, though an invaluable asset, can be a very expensive thing to have.
Consumers frequently make very reasonable evaluations of the relative merits of apples and oranges--how else could they choose between the two?
Verbosity is my business.
Facts without context are rarely meaningful.
Where there is no gain without pain, one should attempt to maximize the gain-to-pain ratio.
Segmentation is the cornerstone of marketing.
It is better to learn by adaptation than by imitation.
Though almost invariably less sweet, reviewers do resemble a box of chocolates in the sense that you never know what you are going to get.
No amount of reasoning is going to provide a definitive answer to an empirical question.
- AdSense (1)
- AdSense Report Card (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Baseball (1)
- Bidding and Ranking (1)
- Book Search (1)
- Browser (1)
- Freakonomics (1)
- Geo-Targeting (1)
- Google (6)
- Google advertising (1)
- Google Reader (1)
- iGoogle (1)
- Internet Advertising (1)
- MSN/Live (1)
- New Yorker (1)
- Opera (1)
- Salary (1)
- Search (1)
- search engine marketing (2)
- Search engine optimization (2)
- Seattle Mariners (1)
- SEM (1)
- SEO (2)
- Smoking (1)
- Text Ad (1)
- Toobin (1)
- Yahoo (1)
- Yahoo Search Marketing Blog (1)
- AdSense Report Card
- Yahoo's Search Marketing Tutorials.
- Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy's Shared Items on Goog...
- From the Wall Street Journal: Three Myths on Boost...
- Top Search Engines in July 2007.
- Six Degrees of Bill Gates
- Baseball team salary and their win-loss record
- The Power of Disgusting Advertising
- Swag, Swag, Swag
- Google RSS Reader Adds Search
- Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2011
- Opera, the Real Google Browser?
- Content for iGoogle.
- Google's Moon Shot
- Top Viewed Properties on Zillow.
- Dan Pink finds the best quotes.
- See What Google Talk Users Are Listening To
- Defusing a Google Bomb
- Inside the Googleplex
- GMail Videos Get Unbelievable View Numbers
- The Zune phone concept is not dead in the water ye...
- Marketing Words of Wisdom
- "All Marketers Are Liars" by Seth Godin
- Wall Street Journal quotes me!
- Pecha Kucha
- US Open
- Top 10 Sites on Alexa.com today
- ▼ September (29)
- ► 2005 (24)