If you give an ostrich an orange
A book by
Rishi Krishnamurthy, 4 years old
Sorry, Laura Neumeroff (author of "If you give a pig a pancake", "If you give a moose a muffin" and many more)
If you give an ostrich an orange,
He’ll want some orange juice to go with it.
If you give him some orange juice,
He’ll want to be Bob the Builder for Halloween*
If he becomes Bob the Builder for Halloween,
He’ll want to go to the store to buy some trucks, marbles and rocks.
If he goes to the store to buy some trucks, marbles and rocks,
That will remind him that he does not have candy at home.
He’ll want to go to Safeway to buy candy- like gummi bears, M&Ms.
He’ll get some rock candy, too.
He’ll want to take it to school.
When he goes to Safeway, he will see an orange
And, he’ll want it.
Chances are if you give him an orange, he’ll want some orange juice to go with it ….
*-(because all the ostriches are going to be Bob the Builder)
- AdSense (1)
- AdSense Report Card (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Baseball (1)
- Bidding and Ranking (1)
- Book Search (1)
- Browser (1)
- Freakonomics (1)
- Geo-Targeting (1)
- Google (6)
- Google advertising (1)
- Google Reader (1)
- iGoogle (1)
- Internet Advertising (1)
- MSN/Live (1)
- New Yorker (1)
- Opera (1)
- Salary (1)
- Search (1)
- search engine marketing (2)
- Search engine optimization (2)
- Seattle Mariners (1)
- SEM (1)
- SEO (2)
- Smoking (1)
- Text Ad (1)
- Toobin (1)
- Yahoo (1)
- Yahoo Search Marketing Blog (1)
- ► 2005 (24)
- What's All the Buzz About?
- Bangalore Ahoy!
- Google Kirkland party photos
- Impact of Google Scholar on Scholars
- Google just changed my life. Again.
- My Son's First Book
- Attention Sears Mart shoppers- Sears and KMart mer...
- Google index doubling...
- How do you say your name?
- Gmail, Gmail, Gmail
- Google just walked in.
- Gmail invitations
- Contemporary Research in E-Marketing, Volume I rel...
- Google's Index Doubles, But...
- Fast Company's list of...
- How Gmail Changed My Behavior.
- ▼ November (16)