Google Search

Google
 

Google Pack

(San)deep's World. Wise observations from Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Associate Professor of Marketing and E-Commerce, author, educator, Dad, coach, racquetball player, evangelist, speaker and thinker.

Friday, April 01, 2005

The story about the story.

I made two national TV appearances on Wednesday- on CNN's "Daybreak" program and MSNBC's "Connected Coast-to-Coast" with Ron Reagan and Patricia Crowley. In addition, I was on King5 News (the Seattle-area NBC affiliate) and KOMO 1000 News (a Seattle radio station). I have received several e-mails and my web page has received more than 63000 hits on three days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). The blogosphere is abuzz with this story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

affiliate program site web is great

i found here searching for the word affiliate program site web and your site was listed high on the word affiliate program site web
GOOD JOB

affiliate program site web

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about poker affiliate related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Samples

One of my favorites

One of my favorites