Google Search

Google
 

Google Pack

(San)deep's World. Wise observations from Prof. Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Associate Professor of Marketing and E-Commerce, author, educator, Dad, coach, racquetball player, evangelist, speaker and thinker.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Major news coverage.

I received more than 40,000 hits on my home page yesterday due to major news coverage on my observations on Grammar Check. A Slashdot thread on the topic helped the cause.

This was my favorite post in the thread-

Hulk work hard on Grammar Checker for Microsoft! Program many long hours. Very hard to type with huge green hands and puny little keys! Many times get angry and smash keyboard. Many keyboards broken. Hulk also get help with grammar from Yoda. Yoda very wise. Maybe not best work in world, but Hulk take pride in work. Why puny University of Washington professor criticize hard work of Hulk? Criticism hurt Hulk's feelings. Hulk angry! HULK SMASH!

No comments:

One of my favorites

One of my favorites