Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Monday, May 24, 2004
Sunday, May 23, 2004
Friday, May 21, 2004
Thursday, May 20, 2004
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Interesting Paper: "I'm Blogging This- A Closer Look at Why People Blog".
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 11:15 AM
Business lessons from the donut and coffee guy [via kottke.org]. Apparently, this NY coffee guy lets his customers make change! Why? The cost of consumer opportunism is less than the cost of setting up a complex payment system. So, he is better off. (or is he?)
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 7:13 AM
Interesting paper- "Privacy, Economics, and Price Discrimination on the Internet".
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 7:04 AM
Monday, May 17, 2004
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 9:56 AM
Friday, May 14, 2004
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Heard on an academic mailing list- "In keeping with the highest scientific standards, a journal editor has decided recently that instead of rejecting or accepting manuscripts, henceforth she will reject or fail to reject manuscripts." ha! ha!
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 6:44 AM
The Center for Internet Studies at the University of Washington is organizing a speaker series on open source software. They have also created a blog on open source. It is great to see blogs pop up in university settings.
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 6:39 AM
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
After several attempts at using a variety of blog services, I have decided to adopt Blogger- now owned by Google. This will be the new home for my blogging activities. Speaking of Google, they have an official blog that you need to look at. You will also like the the blog authored by the founders of Google- Page and Brin.
Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy at 9:39 AM
- AdSense (1)
- AdSense Report Card (1)
- Advertising (1)
- Baseball (1)
- Bidding and Ranking (1)
- Book Search (1)
- Browser (1)
- Freakonomics (1)
- Geo-Targeting (1)
- Google (6)
- Google advertising (1)
- Google Reader (1)
- iGoogle (1)
- Internet Advertising (1)
- MSN/Live (1)
- New Yorker (1)
- Opera (1)
- Salary (1)
- Search (1)
- search engine marketing (2)
- Search engine optimization (2)
- Seattle Mariners (1)
- SEM (1)
- SEO (2)
- Smoking (1)
- Text Ad (1)
- Toobin (1)
- Yahoo (1)
- Yahoo Search Marketing Blog (1)
- December (2)
- November (16)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (15)
- June (20)
- Interesting paper- "Audience, Structure and Author...
- Bush campaign outsourced fund-raising. Love it.
- It is amazing how idiosyncratic search engines are...
- Write your last e-mail NOW! The revenue model for...
- Read receipts on steroids- didtheyreadit.com.
- The latest Google bomb- a search for waffles bring...
- India's CBSE announces results online.
- Andy Kaufman is back and he has a blog!
- Indian techies talk about out-sourcing. Great wor...
- Meet Ben Hyde.
- Google's software principles.
- Online grocery business grows and grows.
- A new search engine claims to be fully accessible ...
- Demotivators! Fun.
- Meet the Deep Web.
- Award-winning websites made by school children.
- Friedman wrote about The George Foundation's Shant...
- Meet people in your area to do stuff on Friendeavo...
- Interesting Paper: "I'm Blogging This- A Closer Lo...
- Google's S-1.
- Want GMail? Check out gmailswap.
- My student- Kristyn Young- provides entertaining e...
- Business lessons from the donut and coffee guy [vi...
- Interesting paper- "Privacy, Economics, and Price ...
- Google's core philosophy.
- Google's unusual IPO format has created a great de...
- Seven open source business strategies for competit...
- Google forgets to sign blog post!
- Buzzword Bingo.
- I am happy to present the Table of Contents for my...
- My student, Isaac Alshihabi, has an interesting po...
- Meet Clay Shirky.
- Announcing Google's Groups 2. Thanks, Rahul.
- Heard on an academic mailing list- "In keeping wit...
- The Center for Internet Studies at the University ...
- I was favorably impressed with this page that feat...
- After several attempts at using a variety of blog ...